You only get one set of teeth. That being said, It’s important to act on all best practices for healthy teeth. Neglecting your dental hygiene is not a mistake you want to make. Not giving your teeth the attention they need could result in some serious issues. You could easily open yourself up to gum disease, cavities, tooth extractions, and more. Point is, do everything you can to best take care of your teeth and gums.
Top 10 Best Practices for Healthy Teeth and Gums
1. Brush Regularily at Least Twice A Day
2. Avoid Smoking at All Costs
3. See Your Dentist for Regular Visits
4. Avoid Sugar Packed Foods and Drinks
5. Use Mouthwash and Flouride
6. Don’t Forget To Floss
7. Brush/Scrape Your Tounge
8. Only Chew Sugar Free Gum
9. Replace Your ToothBrush Every 3-4 Months
10. Avoid Consistently Eating and Drinking Acidic Foods and Drinks
Taking care of your teeth and gums is an important responsibility. Use these best practices to ensure a healthy smile. Getting on a proper routine is the easiest and best way to do so. Also, it helps to schedule your bi-annual dental cleanings ahead of time. Contact us today to schedule your next cleaning.