The mouth is often neglected but it’s important to take care of your gums. Poor oral hygiene can lead to tooth loss, bad breath, and a decrease in physical appearance. The good news is that gum disease is easy to prevent, treat, and manage. That being said, it’s important that you know all the different ways to keep your gums healthy.
5 Ways to Keep Your Gums Healthy
These are only 5 ways that work. There’s a lot more that goes into your dental hygiene to keep your gums healthy. These ways are most effective:
1. Make it to your regulary scheduled dental cleanings.
2. Brush your teeth no less than twice a day.
3. Use a toothpaste and mouthwash with flouride.
4. Floss throughout the day as needed.
5. Purchase a water flosser if possible
More than 75 million Americans suffer from gum disease. Luckily, there are preventative measures you can take. The last thing you want is gum disease to take over your life. Whether your trying to avoid gum disease, or need help managing it, our team is here for you. Contact us today to schedule your next cleaning.